Monday, November 12, 2007

What I have been using for Diabetes

As you are aware I have been using 2 products everyday for the last 2 years for my diabetes. There are the Essentials and Profavonol.

The Essentials are 2 bottles of 112 tablets each of a Potent Multivitamin and a Mega Antioxidant made by Usana Health Sciences. I take 2 of each twice a day after meals with a glass of water.

Now I have read Dr Ray Strands book and he recommends that one should also take BioOmega-3 and Active Calium Plus with help with the condition if you have full blown diabetes. He mentions that you should not stop your medication but tell your doctor what you are taking and check your blood results every 3 months to see if your condition has improved for the better. Your doctor will advise you if you need to lower your medication depending upon your results. This is what I have done.

I have personally seen many of my friends get better over 5 to 6 months and more so after a year on being on the very best nutrition on the market.

You cannot get them from the store but on line direct from the company. If you know of anyone who may need these products you may go direct to the company website or register at our member site and ask us to help you share this with someone you love.

No comments: