Sunday, November 11, 2007

Some of the symptoms of Diabetes

I just remembered what my father said to me a couple of years ago. We were sitting watching a movie while he was visiting from India and he saw me scratching my toes alot. I mentioned to him that it started a couple of years ago and the scratching sensation just seem to come on without any notice.

To my suprise he said that I should get my blood sugar checked as it was one of the signs of Type 2 disabetes setting in. To my surprise he was right. I noticed that every time I had some thing sweet the scratching feeling would start again. I also noticed that it could come on with foods or drink that were high in calories. This included beer and wine.

To get more information on this and other degenerative diseases please ask us at our members website. We have a series of articles that go out to our members to help them combat diabetes, etc.

No comments: