Saturday, November 10, 2007

Diabetes

Dear Friends

I just came back from Malaysia spending 11 months there and it was the most enjoyable expereince of my life. As most people would say Malaysia is the melting pot of cultures and I was lucky to share in its rich heritage.

I was also exposed to an ugly side of its life and that was the destruction that degerative diseases were creating in families all over the country. The most evident one that could be seen or heard on peoples' lips were diabetes. As you are aware that there are 2 types of diabetes. the one I was talking here about is Type 2 Diabetes. This can be avoided. I started to share what i know about the diseases with the Malaysians and how good dietary habits and small amount of exercise and proper supplementation could help them.

As you are aware we find it hard to change habits we have created and especially if the Malaysian food is so tasty its really hard to change to lesser. I started to see if that my Malaysian friends really had a good excuse not to stay healthy. Digging into my notes on supplementation I found out that if they could find a very high quality supplement rich in antioxidants and trace minerals and also use a potent grape seed extract they stood a chance.

I mentioned this to a handful of my new friends in KL and soon they took my advice. They found that a ceratin company called Usana Health Sciences had just opened for business in Jan this year and that they could buy it direct from the company and save money on retail yet not skim on quality. They told me that my advice to take The Essentials and Proflavonol was the best thing that I could have shared with them. The good news is that some of them have started to lower their level of insulin since Jan. I would recommend that you check with your doctor before you change any of your medication, though you should seriously start looking at alternative medicine to cure you.

I have placed some interesting videos on my website and you should take a look at if this is of interest to you. You could change someone life for the better.

You may also consider going organic in your food choices.

Usana

No comments: